Friday, November 20, 2015

A few deals that I'm excited about

So not to be a hypocrite, but there are some deals that I do look forward to. One is the easy referral coupon for lovely stuff. Which stuff? Planners. Inkwell Press wowed me with their paper and their simple approach to organizing your day. Pic from Inkwell Press


So for 2016, if you want a stylish planner with pretty colors and thick paper, here's a code for you (no spamming I promise): get $10 off your $50 purchase with no expiration date. 

Then for craft stuff, there's so much here for all crafters/paper lovers:

Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza - it opens a PDF of some great items up to 50% off. 


And for some lovely #fridayreads reading, I heartily recommend "The Portable Veblen" - a quirky novel full of squirrels, impending marriage woes, a spirited and eccentric heroine with a very enjoyable story. Coming in January from Penguin. 



**Disclosure, I am a demonstrator for Stampin' Up so I will get a small commission from your purchase. The referral for Inkwell Press will give me some points that I can exchange for a coupon. 

No comments: