Friday, February 26, 2016

Happy Friday and Happy Planner 2016-2017

Home sick with sick kids. I also noticed that I haven't written in a looong time.
First of all, it is Friday and here is my #fridayreads:

Missing, Presumed coming in June 2016

Today is a great day to curl up with a suspenseful book, except I will be playing nurse to my two sniffling kiddos. I am also finishing up a YA book, something light and fun to balance the melancholy and dark:

Love and Gelato coming in May 2016



In between reading, I have also been gripped by the planner bug. Specifically those planners from Me and My Big Ideas. I am anticipating the new planners for the 2016-2017 period and grabbed a screenshot from Kaitlyn Steffus:


I have too many craft and stationary items to count, but I guess deep down it's what I really like since I was a kid. Stickers specifically, I loved stickers, although I can't recall how I used them. I must have just collected them and admired them from their shiny rectangle sheets. Nowadays, I use them to decorate my Happy Planner and scrapbooks. I make handmade cards, but I usually stamp them or use pretty printed papers. 

Anyway, will keep you guys posted on more books and crafts in the coming days ahead! Happy crafting/reading!

No comments: