Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Conferences!

I love going to conferences. Specifically those that pertains to books. This is me last year in San Francisco at the annual American Library Association conference.


The thing is, I haven't been to BEA or Book Expo of America, which I heard is BIGGER than ALA because of course, it focuses on books. I like to bring my family with me when I travel and this is no exception. My husband is a budding Sci-fi writer and he and I have the same idea of books: You can never have too much! I love interacting with authors and the library marketing peeps. Some of them are super cool and I love seeing them each time I hit the exhibit floor.

Do you have any thoughts on BEA vs ALA? I'd love to hear from you!

Also, do you have any tips for a newbie like me? Comment below! Thanks!


No comments: